Best Haryana Police Coaching in Chandigarh
IBTS ACADEMY is the only organization which is well known for its Best Haryana Police Coaching in Chandigarh You will find highly experienced & permanent Team (Group of 16 faculty members) that will prepare students for Haryana Police Sub Inspector & Constable Exam. The Particular caliber of skill and talent followed by IBTS ACADEMY ensure that every student who join us for coaching, feels fully confident, satisfied and properly prepared for exam.
To appear for Haryana Police Exam a candidate has to go through a various phases selection process. IBTS ACADEMY is one must explore the Best and Top Institute for Best Haryana Police Coaching in Chandigarh. With our dedicated faculty, we are able to get remarkable results in past years.
IBTS INSTITUTE offers Best Haryana Police Coaching in Chandigarh, IBTS INSTITUTE is the prevalent establishment in the Chandigarh for various Competitive Exams. It is surely famous for its selective class management classes and productive Haryana Police Sub Inspector Coaching in Chandigarh. Fresh batches for Haryana Police Coaching in Chandigarh are going to start.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2023 |Best Haryana Police Coaching in Chandigarh
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023: HSSC is soon going to release the notification for the recruitment of Constables in Haryana Police. Haryana Police has sent the requisition to HSSC for the recruitment of 6000 constables including 5000 male constables and 1000 female constables. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will release the notification for the recruitment of the Haryana Police Constable after the CET Exam. The recruitment rules for the Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2023 are also changed, accordingly, higher education marks will not be given to the candidates. All the details related to Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023 are given below.
- Candidates should be 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
- He or she should have opted for Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects in 10th Std. or higher secondary level for the post of Constable.
- Out of 6400 posts, 5000 are for male constable, 1000 for female constables and rest 400 posts are for Sub Inspector.
Important Dates of Haryana Police Constable & SI Exam
|Name of the Selection process event||Important Date event-wise|
|Apply Online Begins||FEB 2023 (Expected)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||Update Soon|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Haryana Police Exam Date 2023||Update Soon|
|Haryana Police Constable Exam Date 2023||Update Soon|
|Haryana Police SI Exam Date 2023||Update Soon|
|HSSC Result||Update Soon|
Vacancy Detail of Haryana Police Constable & SI Exam
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Male Constable||5000||Rs. 21700 – 69100 /-|
|Sub Inspector (Male)||400||Rs. 35400 – 1 12400 /-|
Salary Detail Of Haryana Police Constable & SI Exam
- For Constable:Rs 21700-69100, Level- 3
- For SI: Rs.35400-12400 Level 6
Eligibility Detail of Haryana Police Constable & SI Exam
|Post Name||Education Qualification||Age Limits|
|Male Constable||Candidate Must Pass 10+2 or its equivalent and Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard Or higher
|18 to 25 years|
|Sub Inspector (Male)||Candidate Must Pass Graduation From any recognized university or its equivalent. and Hindi/
Sanskrit upto Matric standard Or higher educations.
|21 to 27 Years|
Selection Process for HSSC Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2023
The selection process for these posts comprises a Knowledge Test of 80 MCQs. Those who will qualify written test will be called for a Physical Screening Test (PST), which will be followed by PMT ( Physical Measurement Test).
Exam Pattern for HSSC Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process of Haryana Police Recruitment 2023 consists of 4 stages. It will be of 100 marks:
- Knowledge Written Test (80 Marks)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
1. Knowledge Test
|Name of the Subjects||Number of MCQs||Marks per MCQ||Maximum Time Allocated|
|General Studies, General ability, current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades and computer basic knowledge||100||0.80||90 Minutes|
2.Physical Screening Test (PST
|Category of Candidates||Test /Distance||Time Allowed|
|Male||2.5 km||12 min|
|Female||1 km||6 min|
|Ex-Serviceman||1 km||5 min|
Online registration for HSSC Police SI & Constable Recruitment 2023 will start from Feb 2023 (expected). Time is less, therefore, understand the registration process and avail the opportunity. We are updating you on the important information regarding the posts.
or for more information about Haryana Police Exam 2023 Exam Online by visiting the official website www.aimsuccess.in
Why IBTS is Best Haryana Police Coaching in Chandigarh
- IBTS is Famous for its Super 20 Batches, The Only Institute in Chandigarh who Conducts 20 Students Classes in a batches,
- It is very helpful for Individual Attention to each and every student & to remove the communication gap between Students & Teachers
- Proper Students & Class Management for Less Doubts
100% LIVE CLASSROOM COACHING
- Expert Teachers & Guest Lectures, with Permanent Facility
- Regular Shortcut / Short trick methods Practice for Complete Conceptual Clarity
- Student Practice on Class board to get rid of their fears
- Daily Assignments: Home Work (100+ Practice Question Every Day)
- Weekly Revision: Weekly revision Classes (Focusing Last Week Classes)
- Daily Doubts Sessions: Daily 01 Hour Doubt Class Extra
- 50,000+ PRACTICE QUESTIONS /Covering all relevant patterns and difficulty
IBTS STUDENTS CORNER
- WEEKLY TIME TABLE will be updates via Official Website www.ibtsindia.com & Whatsapp Groups.
- IBTS ONLINE PORTAL: Our Students can downloads, (E-Books, Daily, Weekly & Monthly GK Magazine, Previous Papers (PDF) form Our Education Portal www.aimisuccess.in
- Personal Interviews Preparation Special Batches after clearing Exams
03 LEVEL TEST SERIES: 150+ Tests Practice
- CLASS TEST:(After Every Topic) – Students will Practice a Class Test: 50+ Sectional Tests
- SPEED TEST:(Weekly) – Focused on Shortcut Tricks & Methods: 50+ Tests Practice
- MOCK TEST:(After 10 Days)- Replica of Original Exams 50+ Tests Practice, Revise & Track learning prog.
Lecture and Study Material Language:
- Books Provided: In English & Hindi as per Students Requirement
- We Arrange Classes in Dual Language & As Per Students Preference
- If a student wants to upgrade or transfer from Hindi Medium to English can easily upgrade their course
How IBTS is Different from Others
IBTS is the top of the Best Haryana Police Coaching in Chandigarh. There are many reasons that make it best among the various institutes. Our motive is to push our students towards their destination to fulfil the needs of the students for the preparation for the examination.
|S.N.||POINT||IBTS INDIA||OTHER INSTITUTES|
|1||FRESH BATCHES||After every 20 Students Fresh Batch Only in IBTS Institute||Give old batches and make fool of students that syllabus is covered in blocks or in circle.|
|2||NO. OF DAYS IN WEEK||6 days a week, No Holiday, weekend classes, Extra classes on Sunday||5 days a week class & make fool by conducting test or doubt session.|
|3||NO. OF HRS PER DAY||03 to 05 hours + Extra classes on Weekends + 02 hrs Mock Test||2 to 2.5 Hours Only|
|4||DIRECTOR CLASSES||Directors Take classes||Students Don’t know who is director.|
|5||DOUBT SESSION||Daily 01 Hours Extra||Include in Class timings|
|6||MOCK TEST||02 Tests per Week (Extra from Class)||No test of 01 in week in class Timings|
|7||GREEN CARD||Study Till Selection||No Lifetime Support or Different Old batches|
|8||FULL STUDY MATERIAL||10+Books+StudyNotes+Practice Sheets||No proper study material or unorganized books|
|9||EXAM-TO-EXAM STRATEGY/NOTES||Special full day Classes Before Exams Given in IBTS Institute Only||No such Service|
|10||SUCCESS RATE||Upto 75 % Selection ratio per batch||Ranging About 15%-30% Even in one year.|
|11||FEED BACK SYSTEM||Regular Feed Back is filled by students||No Such System.|
|12||FACULTY||04-05 teachers per Section. (12 permanent&18 Part Time)||Total: 3-5 teachers. & they Also teach more than one section.|
|13||CLASSROOM||Fully Air Conditioned rooms||Running in Shambles.|
|14||DEMO CLASS||No Demo Class As our Result & Quality Education speak for us.||They have a demo class Because they have to prove themselves.|
|15||PERSONAL ATTENTION||Given not only by teachers but by Director Himself.||Director Don’t Know their students.|
Especially for the students who want to join IBTS for Best Haryana Police Coaching in Chandigarh. If the students are willing to join the best Institute for Haryana Police Coaching in Chandigarh or from internal cities Can freely contact on :