HP SET Application Starts: 21 October 2023
HP SET Last date to apply: 17 November 2023
HP SET Exam Date 2023: To be announced
HP SET 2023 Notification:The Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test (HP SET) notification is now available on the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. As a result, the exam qualifies candidates for the Assistant Professor position in the state of Himachal.
About HP SET 2023The application link is open from October 21, 2023, and continues until November 17, 2023.
|HP SET NOTIFICATION|
|Name of Exam||Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Body||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Number of subjects||24|
|Official Telegram Group||Join Telegram Channel|
HP SET 2023 Exam Important Dates
|HP SET Application form Opening date to apply||21 October 2023|
|HP SET Application form last date to apply||17 November 2023|
|HP SET last date to Pay the fee||17 November 2023|
|HP SET Admit Card 2023||To be announced|
|HP SET Exam date 2023||To be announced|
HP SET 2023 Eligibility CriteriaSuppose a candidate wants to be considered for an assistant professor position in the Himachal Pradesh State. In this case, they must first determine whether they meet the eligibility criteria, which are listed below.
- First and foremost, candidates must have completed a Master’s degree or its equivalent in a concerned subject from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks (for General and OBC category candidates) or 50% marks (for SC, ST, PWD, and other reserved category candidates).
- Additionally, candidates who have not yet received the results of their qualifying Master’s degree (Final Year) examinations or whose qualifying examinations have been postponed may also apply for this test.
- Moreover, in terms of age requirements, there is no upper age limit for appearing in the HP SET exam.
How to Apply for HP SET 2023?
Steps to apply online for the HP SET 2023 exam, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the official website of HPPSC at http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/.
- Look for the “Apply Online” option on the website and click on it.
- Click on “One-Time Registration (OTR) for Examinations.”
- After OTR, select “HP SET 2023” as the examination you want to apply for.
- Fill in all the necessary information, such as personal details, contact information, and educational qualifications.
- You will need to upload your photograph, signature, and any required documents.
- Proceed to pay the application fee through the provided payment options and Submit an application form.
HP SET Exam Application Fees
The application fees for the Himachal SET Examination have been notified to the candidates. It comes with details about the application fees. This needs to be submitted to complete the application process.
|General Candidates / EWS||Rs. 1150|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer) of H.P||Rs. 600|
|SC /ST of H.P. /BPL(General BPL/SC BPL / ST BPL of H.P., PWD (General PWD/S.C. PWD/ S.T. PWD, OBC PWD) of H.P. & EWS BPL of H.P.||Rs. 325|
HP SET Exam Pattern 2023The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type multiple choice questions in two separate sessions as under:
|Paper||Marks||No of questions||Session||MCQ||Duration|
|I (general awareness)||100||50||First||The questions will be of a general nature, intended to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.||01 Hour|
|II(Concerned subject)||200||100||Second||The questions will be based on the subject selected by the candidate and are intended to assess the domain knowledge of the candidate, covering the entire contents of the syllabus uploaded on the website of the Commission as well as the website of the UGC||02 Hour|
HP SET Exam Syllabus:-Subject Wise
|HP SET Home Science Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Environmental Science Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Mathematics Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Education Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Tourism Administration & Management Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Sociology Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Sanskrit Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Public Administration Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Psychology Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Political Science Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Physical Sciences Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Physical Education Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Philosophy Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Music Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Mass Communication and Journalism Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Life Science Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET History Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Hindi Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Geography Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET English Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Economics Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Computer Science and Applications Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Commerce Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET Chemical Science Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|HP SET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
MEDIUM OF QUESTION PAPERS
- The medium of question papers shall be in English and Hindi only except for language papers and Computer Science.
- Furthermore, in case of any ambiguity in the translation/construction of a question in the English and Hindi versions, the English version shall be taken as final.
- Moreover, the decision of the SET Nodal Agency (HPPSC) shall be final in this regard.
- Each question carries 02 (two) marks.
- For each correct response, the candidate will get 02 (2) marks.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect responses.
- No marks will be given for unanswered/un-attempted questions.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as the correct option.]
- If a question is found to be incorrect and the same is dropped/scrapped, then two marks (+2) will be awarded to all the candidates. The reason could be due to human error or technical error. Since there is no negative marking; the candidate needs to choose one most the nearest option as the correct answer.
HP SET 2023 Admit Card
To download the Himachal Pradesh SET Admit Card, candidates must first fill out their Application Form on the official website. The admit card can be downloaded online by entering the required details. It is important to check all the information provided on the admission card for accuracy.
HP SET Result 2023
The result of the Himachal Pradesh SET Exam 2023 will be available on the official website. Candidates can use the result to apply for an assistant professor position in the state. It's recommended that applicants print their results for future reference. The official website will provide access to the results after the exam has been successfully completed.
HP SET Coaching in Chandigarh
Online Coaching for HP SET Exam
Call Now and book your seat in IBTS Best HP SET Coaching in Chandigarh OR Join Online Coaching for HP SET - 9316488822