Preliminary Examination Dates: February/March 2020
Main Examination: 19th April 2020 (Tentative)
- SBI Clerk Notification 2020
- SBI Clerk Vacancis 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020 Important Dates
- SBI Clerk Exam Centre
- About SBI Clerk Exam
- SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
- SBI Clerk 2020 Syllabus
- Eligibility Criteria
- SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Training
- How to Apply for SBI Clerk
- SBI Clerk Online Application
- SBI Clerk Application Fee
- SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card
- SBI Clerk 2020 Results
- Cut off & Exam Strategy
- SBI Clerk Cut off – 2020
- Classes for SBI Clerk 2020
- Admit Card SBI Clerk
- SBI Clerk Preparation Tips
- SBI Clerk 2020
State banks of India (SBI) will be conducting SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 for recruiting candidates interested for Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates posts available in various branches of SBI. The official notification for SBI clerk will be out in the last week of January.
Latest: SBI has recently laid down its eligibility criteria for the post of clerk.
Latest: SBI has invited specialist cadre officers on contract/regular basis. Last date to apply online is Jan 26, 2020.
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Application form will be released in first week of February 2020.
- Applicants who possess Graduation Degree are eligible to apply for SBI Clerk jobs. C
- Preliminary Exam will be conducted on Feb, March, 2020 and Main exam on April 19, 2020.
- The basic pay scale of an SBI clerk is Rs. 20520.
- Total Number of Vacancies is expected to be around 9,445.
SBI Clerk 2020Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Levels in recruitment||3:- Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|Exam date for prelims||Feb/March, 2020|
|Exam date for Mains||April 19, 2020|
Important dates to keep in mind for SBI Clerk 2020 is given below:-
|Online Registration Starting Date||January 03, 2020|
|Last date for Online Registration||January 26, 2020|
|Admit Card Release||Feb 2020, 2019|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Preliminary Exam||Feb, March, 2020|
|Preliminary Exam Result Declaration||March 2020 (Last Week)|
|Main Exam Admit Card Release||April 2020(First Week)|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Main Exam||April 19, 2020|
|Main Exam Result||May 2020|
|admit card for Interview||June 2020|
|Date of Interview||June 2020|
|Date of announcement of final result||July 2020|
SBI Clerk 2020 Notification
The official notification for the recruitment of SBI Clerk 2020 is released on January 03, 2020. There will be a prelim and a main examination. Both the examinations are conducted via online mode. Candidates have to pass in both the examinations with desired Marks to go to the next round. After the prelim and main paper candidates are required to appear for Group Discussion and then a Personal Interview session. The final result will be out sometimes in July 2020.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Graduate in any subject from a government recognized institute and colleges.
A citizen of India.
A citizen of Bhutan/ Nepal/ Bangladesh is who have valid certificate showing that they have intention to permanently settle in India.
Minimum age: 20 years old
Maximum age: 28 years old
A relaxation in the upper age limit is allowed for certain categories. Refer the following table for insights about that
|PwD (General)||10 Years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+ 3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married (General)||5 Years|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married (OBC)||8 years|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married (SC/ST)||10 years|
|Jammu and Kashmir residents in between the period 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 Years|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Application form
The Application Form for SBI Clerk 2020 is available from January 03, 2020 on the official website. The mode of application is online. The Application fee is:
- General and OBC- Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen- Rs.100/-
To apply for SBI Clerk 2020 follow the given guidelines:
- Visit the official website of the SBI www.sbi.co.in.
- Click the link “Apply Online Here”.
- Fill in the application form with required details.
- Read carefully all the instruction written in the application form.
- Upload their photograph and signature.
- Pay the requisite fee through challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on submit button.
- Download and view the application form.
- Take printouts of your application form.
- A registration confirmation SMS or e-mail will be sent to you
SBI Clerk 2020 Admit card
- The admit card of SBI Clerk 2020 will be released online in the official site.
- There will be separate Admit card for each stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidates can download their hall ticket by entering their registration number and password.
- The preliminary exam hall ticket is available from Feb 2020.
- The admit card for SBI Clerk 2020 mains exam will be issued from April 2020 to those candidates who qualify the preliminary exam.
SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk 2020 Preliminary Exam Pattern
Total time offered:- 1 hour
Total questions: 100
For every right answer: +1 mark
For every wrong answer: -0.2
|S. No||Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
SBI Clerk 2020 Main Exam Pattern
Total time offered:- 2 hours 40 minutes
Total question asked:- 190
For every right answer in objective type question: +1 mark
For every wrong answer in objective type question: -0.25
|S. No||Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|4||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60|
SBI Clerk 2020 Syllabus
Basic 10th 11th and 12th Mathematics including profit and loss, percentage, number system, averages, ratios and proportions, speed and distance, time clock, calendars, analogies and distance, ages.
Syllogism, Data interpretation, number series, blood relations, odd series, coding, and decoding, seating arrangement, Distance and Direction, ranking, Order and ranking, Making judgments, etc.
Vocabulary, synonyms, Antonyms, Word formation, Sentence completion, Comprehension - Theme detection, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, Error detection, Passage correction, Sentence correction, Spelling - Grammar, Phrases, Idioms.
Knowledge of Current affairs, Sports, history, geography, culture, Indian constitutions, News related to Reserve Bank of India, Banking Awareness, Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget), Economics news
Basics of Marketing, Marketing Strategies, Market Segmentation, Marketing Management, Marketing Mix, Developing stage of organization, Brand Advertising, Products Life Cycle, 4 P’s and 4 C’s of marketing
Ms Office, Windows Os, the internet, and emails, hardware etc.
SBI Clerk 2019 books
Following books are suggested for SBI clerk exam preparation:
|Ultimate Guide for SBI Bank Clerk Preliminary & Main Exam 3rd Hindi Edition 3 (English, Paperback)||Disha Experts||9789385846830, 9385846833|
|SBI & Associates Banks Clerical Cadre Exam Guide 1st Edition||RPH Editorial Board||9788178128320, 8178128322|
|For Best Results - Join Best SBI Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh;||Join IBTS Institute Chandigarh for Best SBI Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh with a proper approach and better guidance, now crack all the banking & insurance exams with GOAL Banking 2020: A 120 Days Targeted Course! Now, you can start a free trial of the course||Call 9316488822,9316488822|
SBI Clerk 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure includes two stages:
- Preliminary examination
- Online main examination
- Document Verification
The last step is document verification followed by final selection.
SBI Clerk 2020 Result
The SBI clerk Result will be published in the official website of SBI. Candidates have to login with their registration number and password (birth date) to know the exam result.
- The prelims exam results will be available on March 2020 .
- The mains exam results will be available on May 2019.
- Results can be viewed in official site www.sbi.co.in
- The final list of result will be released after the interview in September 2019.
SBI Clerk 2020 Cut-Off
Cut off marks depend on the number of vacancies that particular state has. Cut off is different for /prelims and Main exam. The cut off for previous years is given below:
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut off 2016 (Category Wise)
SBI Clerk 2016 Main exam cut-off (Category wise)
|Subjects||Total Marks||GENERAL||SC/ST/OBC||OH/VI/HI/ XS/DXS|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||13.5||9.5||3.25|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||60||24||19||11.25|