Preliminary Examination dates: 26 April 2020
Main Examination: September 2020
HPAS/HAS EXAM 2020
IBTS Institute is one of the best academy forHPAS/HAS Exam coaching in Chandigarh. IBTS is producing top Ranks in Himachal Administrative examination and allied services examination continuously. The expert Team of IBTS are mentoring the aspirants for HAS exam for the best results. In previous years,The Academy has a record of top ranks in all over the Himachal in these services.
The HPPSC or Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts the combined civil service examination to recruit for various vacancies in the state administrative positions of the state of Himachal Pradesh. The HP SET exam is popularly conducted by releasing official notification on the website hppsc.hp.gov.in. Candidates who are desirous of applying for the exam should check the official website for timely updates and apply within the deadline to attend the examination. Interested and eligible candidates can get the complete details of Himachal Administrative Service 2020 like HPAS 2020 Official Notification (Download PDF) , Application Form , Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result here.
|Last Date to Fill the prelim application form||10 February 2020|
|Prelim Admit Card Issue date||10 April 2020|
|Date of Prelims Exam||26 April 2020|
|Prelims Exam Answer Key||May 2020 (First Week)|
|Prelims Exam Result||June 2020|
|Date of Main Exam||September 2020|
|Declaration of the main result||October 2020|
HPAS/HAS 2020 - Vacancy Details
Total No. of vacancies – 26
- Block Development Officer Class-I (Gazetted) – 06
- Tehsildar Class-I (Gazetted) – 05
- Principal Class-I (Gazetted) – 01
- District Employment Officer Class-I(Gazetted) – 02
- District Controller,FCS&CA, (UR) Class-I(Gazetted) – 01
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020) – Between 21 years to 35 years.
Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
Selection Process-Candidates selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Written Examination (Preliminary & Main Examination) which will be followed by Personal Interview.
- Gen – Rs. 400/-
- Candidates of Other states – Rs. 400/-
- S.C. OF H.P. /S.T. OF H.P. /O.B.C. OF H.P. – Rs. 100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P. – Nil
How to Apply for HPAS/HAS 2020 Exam – Application Form for HPAS 20120 for filing the various posts can be filled Online from the Official website Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC).
HPPSC HPAS Application Form 2020
Prelims Application form for HPPSC HPAS 2020 was available on the official website of HPPSC as per the schedule. Those candidates who want to work in Public Service Commission could apply for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission of HPAS Recruitment. Candidates who will qualify in the Prelims Exam have to fill HPAS Main Application form.
HPAS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must be a citizen of India.
Minimum Educational Qualifications –
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- A candidate, who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render him eligible to appear at this examination but has not been informed of the result, may apply for admission to the examination. A candidate, who intends to appear at such a qualifying examination, may also apply, provided the qualifying examination is completed before the commencement of HAS examination. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation if they do not produce proof of having passed the examination as soon as passed and in any case not later than two months after the commencement of this examination
- Candidates who have passed the final professional MBBS or any other Medical Examination equivalent thereto but have not completed their internship by the time of submission of their application for the HAS etc. examination will be provisionally admitted.
Age Limits – A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years on January 01, 2020.
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh is a desirable qualification.
HPPSC HPAS Admit Card 2020
Candidates can download their Admit Card for HPPSC HPAS 2020 after the completion of Application process. Those candidates who filled their Application on or before the last date are eligible to download the HPAS 2020 Admit Card for prelims.
Scheme of Examination
Initially, the Preliminary examination will be held for all the applicants. Only those candidates who have been declared to have qualified the preliminary examination by the H.P. Public Service Commission in a year will be eligible for admission to the main examination of that year provided they are otherwise eligible for admission to the Main Examination.
Marks obtained by the candidates in the (Preliminary) examination will not be counted for the purpose of the final order of merit. However, marks obtained in the Main written examination as well as in the viva-voce test would determine their final merit for selection.
Examination pattern for prelims, mains and interview round is given below.
It consisting of 2 papers based on objective type questions will be held. The duration of Papers I (General Studies) and II (Aptitude Test) is of two hours each. Both Paper I and Paper II shall be of 200 marks and there shall be 100 multiple choice type questions.
|1- History, geography, political, art & culture and socio-economic development of Himachal Pradesh.|
2- Currents events of national and international importance.
3- History of India and Indian national movement.
4- Indian and World Geography-physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
5- Indian polity and governance –Constitution, political system, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.
6- Economic and social development – sustainable development poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives, etc.
7- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate Change – that do not require subject specialization
8- General science.
2- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
3- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
4- Decision making and problem-solving
5- General mental ability
6- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level).
7- English Language comprehension skills (Class X level)
This preliminary examination will consist of two objective type papers (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks.
Negative Marking: There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate. For each wrong answer, one-third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
|Preliminary Exam Papers||Max Marks|
|Paper I – General Studies||200|
|Paper II – Aptitude Test||200|
HPPSC HPAS Main Written Examination 2020
The candidate shall specify in his/her application form the optional subject he/she desire to take. He /She may intimate any change of his/her intention to the Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission not later than the last date prescribed for the receipt of Application. A candidate shall answer the Optional Paper in English or in Hindi as per his/her option.
|General Studies – I||200|
|General Studies – II||200|
|General Studies – II||200|
|Optional Subject (One)|
The total number of candidate to be called for interview/personality test on the basis of written examination, shall not exceed three (3) times the number of the vacancies notified for recruitment through that examination.
HPPSC HPAS Answer Key 2020
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) will release the official Answer Keys for HPAS 2020 Exam. Candidates can check the answer key on the official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission or on this page (link given above).
HPPSC HPAS Result 2020
The result of HPPSC HPAS 2020 can be checked online at official website. Candidates can check HPAS 2020 Result for Prelims and Mains after the successful conduction of the Written Examination as per the schedule.
HPPSC HPAS Selection Process 2020
Himachal Pradesh Administrative Combined Competitive Examination will consist of three successive stages to complete the selection process.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
HPAS Preliminary Exam 2020
Initially, Preliminary examination consisting of 02 papers based on objective type (multiple choices) questions on the following pattern will be held. Qualified candidates in Prelims examination only proceed or eligible for appearing the Main Examination 2020.
HPAS Main Written Examination 2020
The candidates declared qualified in the Preliminary examination will be entitled for admission to the Main written examination, if otherwise found eligible. The number of candidates to be called for Main written examination will be about 20 times of the total number of vacancies to be filled in on the basis of aforementioned examination.
No candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he obtains at least 40% marks in Hindi and English (Compulsory Papers) and 45% marks in the aggregate. The marks obtained in English and Hindi (Compulsory Papers) will not be counted for the purpose of ranking though it would be necessary for the candidates to secure minimum 40% marks in each of these papers to qualify.
The candidates, who qualify the main examination, will have to download the call letter for the interview. No separate call letters will be sent for Main examination.
- COURSE DURATION: 06 /03 Months & 45-Days Revision & Crash Courses.
- CLASS TIMINGS: 05 - 06 Hours + Extra 01 Hour Daily Doubt Session (Only in IBTS) .
- PRACTICE SESSIONS: 03 LEVEL TEST PRACTICE (Speed Test / Class Test/ Mock Test)
- OUR TEAM: Highly Dedicated, Experienced & Permanent Team of Faculty for Each Subject.
- STUDY MATERIAL: Full Syllabus Coverage + Booklets Sets (Covering 20+ Years Exams Questions
- GREEN CARD FACILITY: Free Doubt Clearing Classes till Selection
- SPECIAL BATCHES: Weekend and Week days Batches available, Batches also available.
- SUPER 20 BATCHES: Small Batch 20 Students Only. Giving attention to individual
- DAILY UPDATES: Daily What’s App Group Discussion, Alert on Sms & Email
- EXPERT SESSIONS: Career Counseling / Motivational Sessions
- FREE COACHING & DISCOUNTS: Students under Poverty Line can avail free coaching & FOR SC/ST 25% Discounts
- COUNSELLING SESSIONS: Expert Admission / Career Counselling / Motivational Sessions
- 100% RESULT ORIENTED COACHING: with full length exhaustive study material. Our Comprehensive, Dedicated, Well Managed & High Quality Coaching helps you to Crack the This Exam.