IBTS – Best CDS Coaching in Chandigarh
About the CDS Coaching in Chandigarh
Combined Defence Service exam is conducted by Union Public Service commission twice every year to recruit candidates for various posts in Army, Navy and Air force.
The Institutes for the orientation training are:
- Air Force Academy,
- Hyderabad Indian Naval Acdemy,
- Ezhimala Indian Military Academy,
- Dehradun Officers Training Academy,
- Chennai Officers Training Academy,
- Chennai 21st SSC women
Female Candidates are eligible for Officers Training Academy, Chennai only.
Eligibility Criteria for CDS 2020 | CDS Coaching in Chandigarh
Below – mentioned eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates hoping to appear for CDS 2020 exam:
Age Limit, Sex & Marital Status:
- For IMA & INA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1997 and not later than 1st January 2002 are eligible.
- For AFA: Candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1997 (1995 for those with Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA) and not later than 1st January 2001 are eligible.
- For OTA (Men): unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1996 and not later than 1st January 2002 are eligible.
- For OTA (Women Non-Technical): Unmarried women, issueless widows and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried & born not earlier than 2nd January 1996 and not later than 1st January 2002.
- For IMA and INA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1997 and not later than 1st July 2002 are eligible.
- For AFA: Candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1997 (1995 for those with Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA) and not later than 1st July 2001 are eligible.
- For OTA (Men): Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2002 are eligible.
- For OTA (Women Non-Technical): Unmarried women, issueless widows and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried & born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2002.
Educational Qualification for CDS Exam 2020:
- For IMA and OTA: Graduate degree of a recognized university or equivalent is required.
- For INA: Candidates with degree in engineering from a recognized university/ institution are eligible.
- For AFA: Those with degree of a recognized university with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering can apply.
- Candidates appearing in the final year exam of their degree in the year 2020 are also eligible to apply.
Physical Standards for CDS Exam 2020:
- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Combined Defence Services examination as per guidelines of the Commission.
CDS Selection Process:
- Step 01: Written examination
- Step 02: Personality assessment through Interview.
CDS Exam Pattern: Written Exam:
- First Paper I: English is of 100 marks and the duration of exam is 120 Minutes.
- Second Paper II: General Knowledge is of 100 marks and the duration of exam is 120 Minutes
- Third Paper III: Elementary Mathematics is of 100 marks and the duration of exam is 120 Minutes.
- Paper I: General Knowledge is of 100 marks and the duration of exam is 120 Minutes.
- Paper II: English is of 100 marks and the duration of exam is 120 Minutes.
Service selection Board (SSB) Interview:
- For Indian Military, Naval and Air force Academy, Interview carries 300 marks.
- For Officer Training Academy, Interview carries 200 marks.
CDS Exam Syllabus :
- Reading Comprehension
- Para Jumbles
- Error Spotting
- Jumbled Sentences
- Sentence Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Current events of National as well as International importance.
- The syllabus also include static GK regarding to history, geography and culture of India.
IBTS is the Top Coaching Center for Best CDS Coaching in Chandigarh
- Batches throughout the year: For the CDS examination, candidates need proper guidance and efforts. For this examination preparation, IBTS offers batches throughout the year. So that you can easily prepare well before the examination under proper guidance. There is also availability of small size batches Coaching Classes for IBPS Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh so that students can be easily comfortable with teacher and easily interacts with them. Evening, morning & weekend batch are available according to the students comfortable level.
- Best Teaching faculty: The most important thing for the any institute is the teaching staff. IBTS is known for the Best teaching faculty It consists of well educated & professional teacher for various subjects. They are very expert in their field. They help students in every respect to learn various tricks & short cut methodology.
- Study course material: We provide Books, Study notes, Daily assignments, practice sets with easy language to students so that students can achieve their goal. Our Notes contains each and every topic. Approximately 95% syllabuses of examination are cover in our study material. This is very beneficial for the students to reach up to their destiny.
- Practice Sets: Learning in not enough for the today’s competitive world you should require proper practice. IBTS provides practice sets of various topics according to the examination course syllabus.
- Hostel facilities: The candidates who are form outstation, we provide Hostel & PG facilities.
Some Extra features in India’s Best CDS Coaching in Chandigarh
- Daily 03 to 04 hours Detailed Classroom teaching for each section of CDS Exam for Best Output
- Experienced & Fully Dedicated Teachers For CDS Exam Preparations
- Full Study Material is Dual Language (Hindi / English)
- All types of RRB Exams Preparation is done under one roof & Special Test Series are conducted by IBTS for CDS EXAM
- Life Time Validity Card Options for all Candidates*
- Separate Doubt Sessions on Saturday & Sunday
- Daily What’s App Group Discussion ,Latest Vacancies alert on SMS, What’s App & Email
- Flexible Timings of classes
- Free Study materials- Books + Teachers Notes + GK Bites + Weekly Digest + Monthly Digest + Speed Tests + Mock Tests.
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|