Registration for Academic Session 2020-21: 05 August 2019 to 23 Sep 2019
Date of Entrance Exam: 05 Jan 2020
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020-21 (AISSEE) for Admission to Sainik Schools for academic year 2019-20
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 - All India Sainik School Admission Form 2020-21 is released. Sainik Schools Society, New Delhi invites application from aspirants who are seeking Admission in Sainik Schools for academic year 2020-21. Candidates will be able to Apply through Online/Offline Mode from 5th August to 23rd September 2019. All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 will be held on 06th January 2019.
What are Sainik Schools ?The Sainik Schools were conceived in 1961 with the aim of preparing boys academically, physically and mentally for entry into the National Defence Academy. The Sainik School system is established and managed by the Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence. The main objective of the Sainik Schools is to bring Public School education within the reach of the common man. It prepares the students to lead as officers in the Defence Services of the country. There are about 26 Sainik Schools in the country. The schools focus on moulding overall personality of the students with emphasis on extracurricular activities. Sainik schools believes on all-round development of the cadets which enable them to become good and useful citizens
Sainik School Admission 2020 Application Form
- All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam named as AISSEE in Short which conducted all over India to provide admission in Sainik Schools. Aspirants can take the admission in Class 6 and Class 9 after qualifying the AISSEE 2019 Entrance Exam
- Detailed Notification will be available https://sainikschooladmission.in/index.html
Dates for Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020
- Sale of Prospectus/Admission Form 5th August to 23rd September 2019
- Last date for Receipt of Application: 23rd September 2019 (Monday)
- Date of Entrance Exam: 05th January 2020(First Sunday of January)
- Publication of Merit List Roll No. Medical Exam & Issue of Call Letters: 03 February to 07 February 2020
- Medical Exam (Tentative): 20 February to 10 March 2020
- Publication of Final Merit List including 20 Mar 2020 (Friday)
Eligibility Criteria for AISSEE 2020
- Age Limit criteria for admission in Sainik School as on 31 March 31, 2020
- Class 6 - 10 to 12 years
- Class 9 - 13 to 15 years
- The Entrance Examination will be held for admission to class VI & IX. Boys who are between the age of 10 to 12 years and 13 to 15 years respectively on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought are eligible to take the Entrance Exam. For admission to Class IX, the boys should be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school. Admission will be made strictly in order of merit only in classes VI and IX.
- Only boys’ candidates are eligible to take admission in Sainik School all over India
Sainik School Exam Pattern 2020
- The written Entrance Examination will be held on 05th January 202 from 1000 onwards. Detailed Program will be intimated by the conducting Schools
- Due to change in format total number of questions in class VI as well as IX may change.
- Mathematics and Science (200+75 marks)
- English and Social Studies (100+75marks)
- Mathematics and Language Ability Test (200 marks)
- Intelligence Test (100 marks)
- The Registration charge will be included in the selling price of the prospectus-cum-application forms at the following rates:
- Candidates who belongs to General and Defence Category: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates - Rs.250/-
- Mode of Fee Payment - Demand Draft
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the State in which the Sainik School is located. Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population
- Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats (In this connection, please refer to this office letter No. 4(1)/SSS/2016) dated 5th July 2017) in order of merit.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen
- The school will make its own arrangements for the conduct of the Entrance Exam
- The responsibility for conduct of the exam in respect of the following States and the Union Territories where Sainik Schools are not established will be that of the schools indicated against each:
- SAINIK SCHOOL KORUKONDA
- SAINIK SCHOOL KALIKIRI (AP)
- SAINIK SCHOOL GOALPARA
- SAINIK SCHOOL NALANDA
- SAINIK SCHOOL GOPALGANJ
- SAINIK SCHOOL AMBIKAPUR
- SAINIK SCHOOL BALACHADI
- SAINIK SCHOOL KUNJPURA
- SAINIK SCHOOL REWARI
- SAINIK SCHOOL SUJANPUR TIRA
- SAINIK SCHOOL NAGROTA
- SAINIK SCHOOL TILAIYA
- SAINIK SCHOOL BIJAPUR
- SAINIK SCHOOL KODAGU
- SAINIK SCHOOL KAZAKOOTTAM
- SAINIK SCHOOL REWA
- SAINIK SCHOOL SATARA
- SAINIK SCHOOL IMPHAL
- SAINIK SCHOOL CHHINGCHHIP
- SAINIK SCHOOL PUNGLWA
- SAINIK SCHOOL BHUBANESHWAR
- SAINIK SCHOOL KAPURTHALA
- SAINIK SCHOOL CHITTORGARH
- SAINIK SCHOOL AMARAVATHINAGAR
- SAINIK SCHOOL GHORAKHAL
- SAINIK SCHOOL PURULIA
- SAINIK SCHOOL EAST SIANG
- SAINIK SCHOOL JHUNJHUNU
- SAINIK SCHOOL CHANDRAPUR
- SAINIK SCHOOL MAINPURI
- SAINIK SCHOOL JHANSI
- 6 Months and 3 Months or 45-Days Revision and Crash Courses For Student.
- Intensive Practice Sessions and doubt classes By Expert faculty On Mock Test Of Exam Pattern.
- Daily 7-hr Classes + Including Interview For Students.
- Highly Dedicated, Experienced & Permanent Team of Faculty For Each Subject.
- Full Syllabus Coverage + Booklets Set.
- Hostel / PG Facilities For Students From Outside (Other State)
- We offer the BEST Sainik School coaching in Chandigarh for This Exam. Our Success ratio is 10:8.
- We are providing 100% result oriented coaching with full length exhaustive study material. Our Comprehensive, Dedicated, Well Managed & High Quality Coaching helps you to Crack the This Exam.
- Topic wise and Subject wise study material for all subject only for our students
- Weekend and Week days Batches available, Batches also available.
- Small Batch Size giving attention to individual 8. Hostel/PG Facilities also available
- Special need based classes for specific exams
- Daily What’s App Group Discussion, Alert on Sms & Email
- Expert Admission / Career Counselling / Motivational Sessions
|Mathematical Knowledge Test|
|Language Ability Test|
200 + 75
100 + 75
Sainik School Syllabus 2020
Exam for admission is conducted for admission in VIth and IXth. The medium of the exam is English for class IXth and Hindi for Class VIth.
Subjects for Class IX
List of Sainik Schools
Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence
Room No. 101, First Floor, D1 Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi, Pin Code-110011, Website https://sainikschooladmission.in
Sainik School Coaching in Chandigarh
IBTS INSTITUTE is Ranked No.1 Institute for Sainik School Exam Coaching in Chandigarh – IBTS Academy provide the best coaching in Sanik School exams 2020. we provide coaching for Sainik school entrance exam coaching center for Class 6 and class 9. IBTS has trained many students for Sainik school from Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula. It is Best Sainik School Exam Coaching in Chandigarh : Call for Free Guidance: 9316488822 /88821.
Our result oriented techniques make it Best Institute for Sainik School Coaching in Chandigarh From past years, our institute’s result is increasing every year. More than 1250+ Selections in Sainik School/ RIMC/ RMS & JNV Made IBTS No.1 & Expert Institute for Sainik School Coaching in Chandigarh. We provide study material of various subjects, practice sets & online test series to improve their knowledge and make perfect for the final examination. and 1:1 Personal Attention for Students Thus it is the brilliant Best HP Patwari Exam Coaching in Chandigarh.