HPPSC Allied Services
Preliminary Examination Dates: To Be Announced
Main Examination Dates: To Be Announced
HIMACHAL PRADESH SUBORDINATE ALLIED SERVICES EXAMINATION
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission advertises the HP Subordinate Allied Services Recruitment 2019 of this year has released HPPSC Inspector/Election Kanungo/Extension Officer& Panchayat Inspector Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Inspector/Election Kanungo/Panchayat Inspector & Extension Officer on contract basis.The total number of vacancies are 74. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 15th January 2020.HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Official Notification 2019 (Download PDF))
HP Inspector Audit Recruitment accepts the details of the applicants only in the online mode that too from the link that is given in the HPPSC official page. HP Subordinate Allied Services Recruitment 2019 details are completely Given here.
HPPSC ALLIED SERVICES EXAM DATES 2019Interested candidates who met their eligibility as mention below applied online as per schedule. To know more about the HP Allied Services 2019 check & go through the below information.
Starting Date of Submission of Application Form
025 December 2019
Last Date of Submission of Application Form
|15/01/2019( till 11:59 PM)
|Date of Preliminary Test
To be Announced
|Prelim Test Answer Key
To be Announced
|Prelim Test Result
To be Announced
|Last date for submission of application form of Main Exam
To be Announced
|Date of Main Examination
To be Announced
HPPSC ALLIED SERVICES EXAM DETAILED VACANCIES
|Name of the Post
|Inspector/Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies
HPPSC ALLIED SERVICES EXAM DETAILED ELIGIBILITY
Nationality: The Candidate must be a citizen of India.
HPPSC ALLIED SERVICES EXAM SELECTION PROCESS
- Initially, an objective type Screening Test of three hours’ duration, will be conducted consisting of one paper of 200 Questions one mark each of multiple choice answers for short listing the candidates for the Main examination. The marks obtained by the candidates in the screening test will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- The number of candidates to be called for (Main) written examination will be 20 times of the total number of posts advertised. The candidates having been declared qualified in the Screening test will be entitled for admission to the (Main) written examination consisting of Three papers. The candidate shall have to pass all the three subjects.
- Provided further that marks obtained by the candidates in the main examination (written part as well as interview) would determine their final ranking.
- In the event of a tie, order of merit shall be determined in accordance with highest marks secured in the viva-voce and shall the marks in the viva-voce of the candidates who tie be equal, then the order of merit shall be decided in accordance with the highest marks obtained by such candidates in the aggregate of the written examination.
- The number of vacancies of similar qualifications as may be received from the Govt. up to the conduct of Screening test may be included, if necessary, for the purpose of selection of candidates on the basis of aforesaid Screening test / Examination.
- The candidates who are declared qualified in the Screening test shall be required to submit requisite documents in support of their eligibility for Main written examination separately on the prescribed application form, which will be uploaded on the official website of the Commission after the declaration of result of Screening Test.
HPPSC ALLIED SERVICES EXAM PATTERN
No. of stages:
Preliminary Examination (Objective type):No. of questions: 200 (with –ve marking)
HPPSC ALLIED SERVICES EXAM SYLLABUS
- History, Geography and Socio Economic development of Himachal Pradesh. (60 Marks )
- Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.(60 Marks)
- c) Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India and teachings of Mahatma Gandhi. (80 Marks)
Mains Examination (Subjective type):The candidates must obtains 40% marks in aggregate in all papers and atleast 35% marks in each paper to qualify.
HPPSC Allied Services Mains Syllabus:
|Duration of paper
- Candidates will be required to answer questions designed to test their understanding of English and workmen like use of words.
- Some of the questions will be devised to test also their reasoning power, their capacity to perceive implications their ability to distinguish between the important and the less important and to write an essay.
- Passage will usually be set for summary or précis.
- Credit will be given for concise the effective expression
|Paper No. II
- Translation of an English Passage into Hindi.
- ii) Explanation of Hindi passage in Prose and Poetry in same language.
- Explanation of Hindi passage in Prose and Poetry in same language.
- Composition (Essay, Idioms, Correction etc).
|Paper No. III
- History, geography, and socio economic development of Himachal Pradesh.
- Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and of such matter of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.
- Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India, teachings of Mahatma Gandhi.
HPPSC ALLIED SERVICES ADMIT CARDThe officials of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) issued the HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services Admit Card on their official site. Participants can download the HPPSC Allied Services Admit Card 2019 from the official site @ hppsc.hp.gov.in. Therefore, the candidates can download the HP Allied Subordinate Services Admit Card through the direct link given below.
HPPSC ALLIED SERVICES EXAM RESULTAfter Prelims & Mains IBTS team will update the Result & Solved Questions Papers for Previous Years you can Visit the Link Given Below : HP Allied Services Questions Papers for Previous Years (Solved)
HPPSC ALLIED SERVICES CUT OFF
Candidates can get the Cut Off Marks from the Official website of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC). As you all know, cut off marks are the minimum marks a candidate should score in the Examination. And, the HPPSC Allied Subordinate Services Cut Off Marks 2019 will be declared before the release of the HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Result 2019 only. And, the Cut Off Marks depends on the category of the candidate, previous year cut off marks, the number of vacancies, the number of candidates applied and the number of candidates attempted for the examination.
HP ALLIED SERVICES COACHING
IBTS INSTITUTE is Ranked No.1 Institute for Himachal Pradesh Exams Like HPAS/HP Allied Services Coaching in Chandigarh & Best HP Allied Services Coaching in Chandigarh. With our dedicated faculty, we are able to get remarkable results in past years & We have proficient & permanent teachers for training Himachal Pradesh Students.
Our result oriented techniques make it Best Institute for Himachal Pradesh - HPAS-HP Allied Services Coaching in Chandigarh From past years, our institute’s result is increasing every year. More than 1250+ Selections in Himachal Pradesh Exams Made IBTS No.1 & Expert Institute for HP Exams. We provide study material of various subjects, practice sets & online test series to improve their knowledge and make perfect for the final examination. Thus it is the brilliant Best HP Patwari Exam Coaching in Chandigarh.
DURATION: 06 /03 Months & 45-Days
Revision & Crash Courses.
TIMINGS: 05 - 06 Hours + Extra 01 Hour Daily Doubt Session (Only in IBTS) .
SESSIONS: 03 LEVEL TEST PRACTICE (Speed Test / Class Test/ Mock Test)
TEAM: Highly Dedicated, Experienced
& Permanent Team of Faculty for Each Subject.
MATERIAL: Full Syllabus Coverage +
Booklets Sets (Covering 20+ Years Exams Questions
CARD FACILITY: Free Doubt Clearing
Classes till Selection
BATCHES: Weekend and Week days
Batches available, Batches also available.
20 BATCHES: Small Batch 20 Students
Only. Giving attention to individual
UPDATES: Daily What’s App Group
Discussion, Alert on Sms & Email
Counseling / Motivational Sessions
COACHING & DISCOUNTS: Students
under Poverty Line can avail free coaching & FOR SC/ST 25% Discounts
- COUNSELLING SESSIONS: Expert Admission / Career Counselling / Motivational Sessions
- 100% RESULT ORIENTED COACHING: with full length exhaustive study material. Our Comprehensive, Dedicated, Well Managed & High Quality Coaching helps you to Crack the This Exam.
Book Your Demo Class Now Call 9316488822: More Info Click Here