Best HP Range Forest Officer Coaching in Chandigarh
IBTS INSTITUTE is Ranked No.1 Institute for Himachal Pradesh Exams like HPAS/HP Allied Services & Best HP Range Forest Officer Coaching in Chandigarh & HP RFO Coaching. it is one of the Best institutes for Himachal Pradesh government exams Coaching in Chandigarh
With our dedicated faculty, we can get remarkable results for Himachal Pradesh Exams in past years & we have proficient & permanent teachers for training Himachal Pradesh Students.
More than 1250+ Selections in Himachal Pradesh Exams Made IBTS No.1 & Expert Institute for HP Exams. We provide study material of various subjects, practice sets & online test series to improve their knowledge and make them perfect for the final examination. Thus it is the Best HP Range Forest Officer Coaching in Chandigarh IBTS: 9316488821
IBTS has trained a number of Entrance Test Aspirants, Since 2014. Our training has helped them to Crack various State & Center Government Exams like HP Police Exams, HP Naib Tehsildar Exam, HP RFO Coaching, Central University of Best HP Range Forest Officer Coaching in Chandigarh. At IBTS, Our belief is that our success would be a lot more meaningful if we have helped you accomplish YOUR SUCCESS.
HP Range Forest Officer Coaching in Chandigarh
Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021: HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has recently announced and invited applications from the eligible candidates for the 45 Posts of Range Forest Officer, Class-II (Gazetted). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts is 75. Many Interested and eligible candidates applied for these Posts. The Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was started on 23rd March 2021 and the Last date to apply for these Posts was 19th April 2021 till 11:59 P.M. (IST).
Detail of Posts: Total No. of Posts: 45
|EWS of HP||04||00|
|SC of HP||08||01|
|ST of HP||04||00|
|OBC of HP||06||01|
|Gen Ex-SM of HP||02||02|
|Gen. Wards of Ex-SM of HP||03||03|
|SC Ex-SM of HP||01||00|
|SC Ward of Ex-SM of HP||00||01|
|ST Ex-SM of HP||01||00|
|OBC Ex-SM of HP||01||00|
Essential Qualification for HPPSC Shimla Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021 :
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering from any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects:- Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Applications/ Science, Engineering (Agricultural / Chemical / Civil/ Computer / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical), Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Zoology. Join IBTS for HP Range Forest Officer Coaching in Chandigarh
Physical Standard for Best HP Range Forest Officer: –
|Height (cm.)||Chest (Normal)||Chest (Expansion)|
|Male Candidate||163||79 cm.||05 cm.|
|Female Candidate||150||74 cm.||05 cm.|
The minimum height standards in the case of candidates belonging to ST and to races as Assamese, Garhwalis, Kumoanis. Ladakh’s, Mizo, Naga, Sikkimese and those from Arunachal Pradesh, Lahaul & Spiti, and Meghalaya shall be as under:-
Male Candidate = 152 Cm.
Female Candidate = 145 Cm.
Male/ Female candidates must pass a physical test covering a distance of 25/16 Kms. within four hours on foot, respectively.
Age as of 01-01-2021: 21 to 31 years.
Pay Band: Rs. 10300-34800/- + Rs. 4800/- (GP)
- General Category / EWS = Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/OBC = Rs. 100/-
|Official Website||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
About HPPSC Range Forest Officer Exam
All the Eligible Candidates Will Face the Exam. Soon the Date of the Examination Will is Announce on the Official Website. The Selection for These Posts Will is Based on Written Exam & Evaluation. More Details about the Exam are Provided Below.
Selection Process of HPPSC Range Forest Officer:
- Prelims: Screening Test
- Mains: Written Exam
- Interview / Personality test
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be a screening test (objective type).
- The Written Objective type Screening test Will be of two hours duration.
- There will be 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question will be 1 mark.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of one-fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question.
Prelims Exam Pattern & Syllabus of HPPSC Range Forest Officer:
- For Non- Forestry Graduates:
- History, Geography and Socio-Economic development of Himachal Pradesh – 30 Marks.
- Knowledge of current events of national and international importance and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject – 30 Marks.
- Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian Culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India, Disaster Management, Environment and Gender issues and teachings of Mahatma Gandhi – 40 Marks.
- For Forestry Graduates:
- Forestry Subject – 80 Marks
- General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh – 10 Marks
- General Knowledge of National and International Affairs. – 10 Marks
MAINS Exam Pattern of HP Range Forest Officer
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The main written examination shall include two compulsory and two optional papers.
- A candidate shall answer the optional papers in English or Hindi only which is at his / her option/choice.
- All papers shall be of three hours duration.
- The standard of examination for this compulsory paper of General English will be of 10 +2 level”.
|Name of Subject||Marks|
|General Knowledge||100 marks|
|General English||100 marks|
|Optional Subject 1||200 marks|
|Optional Subject 2||200 marks|
Note: he/she obtains at least 40% marks in each compulsory paper and 45% marks in aggregate.
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Written Exam Syllabus :
The written examination shall consist of two compulsory and two optional papers as follows:-
General Knowledge: General Knowledge including knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as is expected from an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. HPPSC Range Forest Officer Coaching in Chandigarh The paper will also include questions on Indian Polity including the Political system and the Constitution of India, History of India, and Geography of nature which the candidate should be able to answer without special study.
General English: The question paper will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding of his power to write English correctly and idiomatically. It will also include questions to test the candidate’s knowledge of grammar, idiom, and usages. Passages will be set for summary or précis. Besides, there will be an essay on current topics on State / National / International events. The essay will carry 30 marks. Summary on précis 20 marks and other shall be of 50 marks.
Optional Subjects: Candidates are required to offer two of the below subjects.
- Computer Applications/ Computer Science;
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Veterinary Science
- The total number of questions in the question papers of optional papers will be eight.
- All questions will carry equal marks. Each paper will be divided into two parts viz. Part -I and Part-II and each part shall contain four questions.
- Out of eight questions, five questions are to be attempted.
- One question from each part will be compulsory.
- The candidates will be required to answer three other questions out of the remaining six questions, taking at least one question from each part.
- In this way, at least two questions will be attempted from each Part i.e. one compulsory question plus one more.
Note: The standard of examination in these optional subjects will be that of a Bachelor‟s degree.
HPPSC Range Forest Officer: Interview / Personality test
- Interview / Personality test Will be of 100 Marks.
- The total number of candidates who shall qualify for the physical test and to be called for the Interview/ Personality test will be (03) three times the number of vacancies advertised who will have before the Commission a record of their career.
- They will be asked questions on matters of general interest. The object of the interview/personality test is to assess the personal suitability of the candidate for the service.
- The test is intended to judge the mental caliber of the candidate. In broad terms, this is really an assessment of not only their intellectual qualities but also social traits and their interest in current affairs including the knowledge of customs, manners, and dialects of Himachal Pradesh. Some of the qualities to be judged are mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, care and logical exposition, the balance of judgments, variety, and depth of interest, ability for social cohesion and leadership, intellectual and moral integrity.
- Physical Standard:-
|Height (cm.)||Normal chest girth (cm)||Expansion Chest girth (cm)|
|Male candidate||163||79 cm.||05 cm.|
|Female candidate||150||74 cm.||05 cm.|
The minimum height standards in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and to races such as Assamese, Garhwalis, Kumoanis, Ladakhis, Mizo, Naga, Sikkimese and those from Arunachal Pradesh, Lahaul & Spiti, and Meghalaya shall be as under:-HPPSC Range Forest Officer Coaching in Chandigarh
- Male candidate = 152 Cm.
- Female candidate = 145 Cm.
- Male/ Female candidates must pass a physical test covering a distance of 25/16 Kms. within four hours on foot, respectively.
Important Link Area for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Syllabus:
|Admit Card||– update soon –|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Selection Process of HPPSC Range Forest Officer?
- Screening Test
- Written Exam
- Interview / Personality test
What is the Exam Pattern for HPPSC Range Forest Officer?
Exam Will be objective type.
What is the Exam Syllabus for HPPSC Range Forest Officer?
What is the Time Allocated for HPPSC Range Forest Officer?
The Written Objective type Screening test Will be of two hours duration.
How many questions will be there in HPPSC Range Forest Officer?
There will be 100 multiple-choice questions.
What will be the Maximum Marks for HPPSC Range Forest Officer?
There will be 100 marks.
Is there any negative marking for the Wrong Answers?
There Will be a Negative Marking of one-fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question.
Is there any institute or Academy providing HPPSC Range Forest Officer Coaching?
Yes, IBTS Institute Chandigarh is one and only renowned Institue for Himachal Pradesh Exams coaching in Chandigarh, IBTS is ranked no.1 institute for HPAS / HP Allied & HPPSC Exams Like HPPSC Range Forest Officer Coaching in Chandigarh you can call on 9316488821 or visit their website for more details.
WHY IBTS IS NO.1 INSTITUTE FOR Best HP Range Forest Officer Coaching in Chandigarh
- COURSE DURATION: 06 /03 Months & 45-Days Revision & Crash Courses.
- CLASS TIMINGS:05 – 06 Hours + Extra 01 Hour Daily Doubt Session (Only in IBTS).
- PRACTICE SESSIONS: 03 LEVEL TEST PRACTICE (Speed Test / Class Test/ Mock Test)
- OUR TEAM: Highly Dedicated, Experienced & Permanent Team of Faculty for Each Subject.
- STUDY MATERIAL: Full Syllabus Coverage as per Best HPSSSB JOA + Booklets Sets (Covering 20+ Years Exams Questions
- GREEN CARD FACILITY: Free Doubt Clearing Classes till Selection
- SPECIAL BATCHES: Weekend and Weekdays Batches available, Batches also available.
- SUPER 20 BATCHES:Small Batch 20 Students for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Coaching in Chandigarh Only. Giving attention to individual
- DAILY UPDATES: Daily What’s App Group Discussion, Alert on Sms & Email
- EXPERT SESSIONS: Career Counseling / Motivational Sessions
- FREE COACHING & DISCOUNTS:Students under Poverty Line can avail of free coaching & FOR SC/ST 25% Discounts
- COUNSELLING SESSIONS: Expert Admission / Career Counselling / Motivational Sessions
- 100% RESULT ORIENTED COACHING: with full-length exhaustive study material related to Best HP Range Forest Officer Coaching in Chandigarh. Our Comprehensive, Dedicated, Well Managed & High-Quality Coaching helps you to Crack This Exam.
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|