Preliminary examination dates: 12th, 13th, 19th and 20th Oct 2018
Main examinationn: 30th Nov 2018
LIC AAO 2019
LIC AAO notification 2019 out! Life Insurance Corporation has released the LIC AAO 2019 notification of a total of 590 vacancies for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) in its department. The online application link for LIC AAO 2019 has been activated from 2nd March 2019. The last date to apply online for LIC AAO recruitment is 22nd March 2019. LIC also has announced the LIC AAO exam date 2019. As per LIC notification, LIC AAO Preliminary exam will be conducted on 4th & 5th May 2019 while Mains is scheduled for 28th June 2019. Check the below official LIC AAO notification 2019 PDF link.
LIC AAO 2019: Important Dates
Start Date for LIC AAO Online Application
2nd March 2019
Last date to Apply Online for LIC AAO
22nd March 2019
LIC AAO Exam Date 2019 (Prelims)
4th & 5th May 2019
LIC AAO Exam Date 2019 (Mains)
28th June 2019
LIC AAO Prelims Admit Card Download Date
From 22nd April to 30th April 2019
LIC AAO 2019 Vacancy
The total released vacancies with LIC AAO notification 2019 are 590. Check the below category wise vacancies of different posts under AAO.
LIC AAO 2019 Application Form
The online application for LIC AAO 2019 recruitment has been started along with the notification released date. Candidates can apply online for LIC AAO from 2nd of March 2019. The last date to apply online for LIC AAO Steno and UDC posts is 22nd March 2019. You can apply directly through the link shared above. Below are the steps to help you apply online for LIC AAO 2019 exam without any hassle:
How to Apply online for LIC AAO 2019?
- Visit the official site of LIC or you can directly click on the link shared above.
- After that, click on the link for new registration.
- Fill up the form with correct details as per your official documents.
- Upload the signature & photo image as per the mentioned dimensions.
- After successful registration, the next step is to submit the application fee.
- Submit fee through online mode using (debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking).
- At last, take a print out of the e-receipt for future use.
LIC AAO Application Fee
|1.||SC/ST/ PwBD||Intimation Charges - Rs. 100/- + Transaction Charges|
|2.||Other candidates||Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges - Rs. 600/- + Transaction Charges|
LIC AAO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
1. Age Limit:
- Minimum age is 21 years and
- Maximum age is 30 years (as on 01 March 2019)
2. Educational Qualifications:
- AAO (Generalist): Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University or Institution.
- AAO (IT): Required Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- AAO (Chartered Accountant):
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution
- Candidate should have passed Final exam of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- The candidate should be Associate member of ICAI.
- Candidates are required to provide their membership number and the same will be verified with ICAI.
- AAO (Actuarial):
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution
- Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- Total 6 or more papers as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st Marc, 2019.
- Candidates need to provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level
Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level
Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
LIC AAO Syllabus & Exam Pattern
From this year onwards, the exam pattern has been changed completely by LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO). Below is the detailed exam pattern to be followed for the LIC AAO 2019 exam:
LIC AAO 2019 Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language with special emphasis on
grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
LIC AAO Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of Test (Not by Sequence)||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each section|
|Reasoning Ability||30||90||40 minutes|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60||20 minutes|
|Data Interpretation & Analysis||30||90||40 minutes|
|Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||40||60||20 minutes|
|English Language (Letter writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
LIC AAO Syllabus
The syllabus for prelims and mains is slightly different not only with the topics but also with the subjects. LIC AAO prelims section consist of only 3 subjects whereas LIC AAO mains exam 4 subjects along with a descriptive test. Below is a glance of LIC AAO 2019 Prelims Syllabus:
LIC AAO Job Profile
The role of the AAO is to regulate new schemes, coordinating with other departments, to give general assistance to the particular branch, interact with clients to make a better profit to the company and manage the claims and adjusting the settlements between clients and employees, with a probation period of one year, extendable up to 2 years.
LIC AAO Salary 2019
Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs 56,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
Note: The salary of all posts under LIC AAO 2019 recruitment will be updated soon.
Candidate should understand the selection procedure in order to qualify each step of the LIC AAO examination. Every phase is important for a candidate in order to reach the next round. The selection of LIC AAO is done on the basis of the 3 tiered process and subsequent pre-recruitment medical examination.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
- Phase-III: Interview
Note: In case of changes in exam pattern we will notify you soon.
LIC AAO Admit Card
The Admit Card for the exam is usually released 20 days prior to the examination day. As per the LIC AAO official notification 2019, the admit link will be activated from 22nd April to 30th April 2019. We will enlighten you with the updates as soon as the LIC AAO prelims admit card is released officially.
LIC AAO Result
The Final result for LIC AAO is usually released within 6 months of the examination. We will update as soon as the examination is released.