Preliminary examination dates: 12th, 13th, 19th and 20th Oct 2018
Main examinationn: 30th Nov 2018
UIIC Recruitment 2019
Get details on UIIC Recruitment 2019 notification on vacancies, application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus & exam pattern here directly announced from UIIC Portal. You can apply for jobs posts on the official website once officially released. Last year company released many vacancies for Assistant Officer job profile. We will notify you about 2019 recruitment updates, subscribe here.
UIIC or United Insurance Company Limited was established on 18th February 1938 incorporated as a 2nd largest general insurance company a part of Government of India. 22 Insurance Companies (12 Indian Insurance, 4 Cooperative Insurance Societies, 5 Foreign Insurers, & a General Insurance operations) merged to form UIIC establishment. The company is now a preferred Insurer in India with global recognition. UIIC is offering a variety of insurance covers to the rural people across India.
United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC)
All over India
UIIC Exam Important Dates
The UIIC recruitment important dates of every year provide an overview of exam events that are being conducted by United India Insurance Company. Candidates will be able to get the calendar of all UIIC 2019 events here once notification is out on UIIC portal.
How to Apply UIIC Application Form Online?
Before registering on official website follow these steps to apply UIIC application form Online:
- Visit official website https://uiic.co.in/.
- Click on the option "Apply Online" for next step.
- Go to the Tab "Click here for New Registration" for starting the registration process.
- Enter your name, valid Email-ID and contact details.
- Once the details entered successfully, you will get Registration Number and Password
- Now save Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Fill the rest of the details and click "Save and Next".
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Now preview your application details and click on "Final Submit".
- Click on the Payment option and proceed to pay.
- Click on "Submit" button to send your application details.
- SC/ST/PWD = Rs. 100/-
- Others = Rs. 500/-
What is the Eligibility Criteria for UIIC?
Last year UIIC released eligibility criteria notification for Assistant Officer job. Candidate should check criteria before applying for a job below.
- Candidates should have a graduate degree from govt recognized university.
- Proficiency in the region’s language for which candidates have applied.
For SC/ST Candidates – 10 years
For OBC Candidates – 3 years
For PWD Candidates – 10 years
Exam Pattern for UIIC
Candidates have three main stages of the exam to qualify for a job post of United India Insurance Company. These 3 phases are; 1: Preliminary exam, 2: Main exam, & 3: Regional language test. The examination will be conducted in online mode with objective type questions. There will be minus marking of 0.25 in attempting one wrong answer.