Candidates age limit should be between 20-25 years.
Note I: The upper age limit is relaxable for Central Government Civilian Employees as per extant Government order.
Age relaxation for different categories:
|Sr.No||Category||Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||For Group “B &C” postsEx. Servicemen (Unreserved/General)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|04||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 years( 3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|05||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||08 years (3 years+5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only:- Male candidates must
possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV(Motor cycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
|Category of candidates||Height(in cms)||Chest (in cms) Unexpanded||Chest (in cms) Expanded|
|(i) For male candidates only General||170||80||85|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim.||165||80||85|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
|(ii) For Female candidates only General||157||–||–|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim.||155||–||–|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||154||–||–|
- There shall be no minimum requirement of chest measurement for Female candidates.
- Relaxation in height and chest ( as the case may be ) as mentioned above will be permissible only on production of certificate in the pro forma as prescribed
Corresponding to height for all posts.
Medical standard (For all posts):
- The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should Possess high colour vision.
- They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties