Rajya Sabha Secretariat is inviting online application forms from all eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Junior Parliamentary Interpreter, Junior Parliamentary Reporter, Senior Legislative, Research Assistant, Translator, Security Assistant, Stenographer etc. Application mode is online. Starting date for availability of online application forms is 18th July, 2016. Last date to register for online application process is 29th August, 2016. The official notification of Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 has been uploaded and all details regarding these Posts are below.
Download official notification from below link. Any query and problem just comment in box below, we will contact you immediately. Read full information for Rajya Sabha Secretariat recruitment 2016.
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Hindi/English)
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Regional Languages)
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter (English)
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter (Hindi)
- Senior Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol/ Executive Assistant
- Research Assistant
- Security Assistant Grade-II
- Junior Library Assistant
- Junior Proof Reader
- Junior Clerk
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Starting date for availability of online application forms is 18th July, 2016.
- Last date to register for online application process is 29th August, 2016.
- Educational Eligibility: Qualification is Intermediate/ +2 OR Graduation degree OR Post Graduation degree from a recognised Institution or Board.
- Selection Process: Engagement of all above positions would be depended on written Examination followed by personal interview.
- Interested candidates may apply for above Posts by visiting its official website link given below.
- Fill with all required details and upload your images of signature and recent colour photograph in .jpg format.
- Presson ‘Submit’ button and take print out of online application form.
- Apply online from 18th July, 2016 to 29th August, 2016.