Indian Bank invites Application for the post of 324 Probationary Officer through one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB). Apply Online before 22 December 2016.
- Post Name : Probationary Officer
- No of Vacancy : 324 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 20 to 28 years As on 01.07.2016
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe : 05 years
- For Other Backward Class : 03 years
- For Person With Disability : 10 years
- For SC/ST/PWD : Rs.100/-
- For all others : Rs.600/-
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 06.12.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 22.12.2016
- Date of Payment of Application fee : 06.12.2016 to 22.12.2016
- Date of Online Examination (Preliminary) : 22.01.2017
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.indianbank.in/pdfs/rec/ADVPOBOARD.pdf
- Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/ibmgesnov16/
For More Information Call us of Visit
IBTS – INSTITUTE FOR BANKING TRAINING & EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
Best Institute for Banking & SSC Coaching in Chandigarh.