IBTS INSTITUTE is one of the the Best and Top Institute for Working Peoples & Students for Chandigarh Police Coaching in Chandigarh with our dedicated faculty, we are able to get remarkable results in past years.
We are the Entrance Test Experts who have trained number of Entrance Test Aspirants, Since 2015. Our training has helped them to crack Exams like SSC, IBPS, SBI Bank PO, UGC -NET, NDA-CDS-ARMY, HPPSC, HAS, CAT-MAT-XAT, CHANDIGARH POLICE, Hotel Management, Central and State Government Exams.
At IBTS, Our belief is that our success would be lot more meaningful, if we have helped you accomplish YOUR SUCCESS.
About Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017
The Chandigarh Police Recruitment exams will be conducted every year to recruit the right set of candidates for the posting of senior polices. The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment exams should check the online sites now and then. The Chandigarh Police Bharti details will be announced at any time.
Chandigarh Police Department is well- recognized for its excellent services and their dedication and devotion towards their citizens. The Chandigarh Police Recruitment of job vacancies of various posts of the police department has been released by the Chandigarh Police Department on its official site www.cgpolice.nic.in.
Chandigarh Police Coaching in Chandigarh
The Chandigarh Police Recruitment will be published on the official site of the police department. The department will conduct the exams for some particular posts such as
- Head Constable,
- Home Guard and Drivers.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment
- Age Limit – The age limit of the constable should be 18 to 25 for both men and women. / For OBC candidates, the age limit should be 18 to 28. / For SC candidates, the age limit should be 18 to 30. / The Ex-servicemen candidates can be around 45 years.
- Educational Qualification – The candidates should be passed in the Higher Secondary levels. They should have the valid driving license.
- Selection Process -The candidates who are applied for this exam should undergo three tests. They are Physical Efficiency Test, Measurement Test, and Written Test. The test will be conducted in the hierarchy manner. The candidates should be passed in each level. If they failed in any one of the above tests, they would be disqualified from the exams.
Chandigarh Police Head Constable Recruitment
- Age Limit –The age limit for both men and women should be around 18 to 25. / The age relaxation is valid for Ex-servicemen who are around 45 years of age.
- Educational Qualification – The candidates who are applying for these Chandigarh Police Head Constable Recruitment 2016 posts should be passed the Higher Secondary exams. The valid driving license should be contained by the candidates. The original certificates will be verified during the exams.
- Selection Process – The Head Constable post is similar to the Constable posts. So, these candidates are also requested to undergo three tests such as Physical Efficiency Test, Measurement, and Written Test. These tests will be conducted to the exam date. The candidates should be focused enough to pass on all three levels. If not so, they will be rejected from the exam.
- Age Limit – The age limit for both men and women should be within 28. More than this age is not allowed for this post.
- Educational Qualification – The candidates who are applying for the Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2016 post should contain the degree from recognized boards. They may also have PG courses, but they should not have any arrears in their degree.
- Selection Process – Here, the candidates who are applied for the ASI posts will undergo several exams such as written exam, physical test, medical standard test, and documents or certificate verification. The candidates must not contain eye sight, knock knee or flat foot problems. Here, the candidates should submit their original documents of theirs. If any duplicate certification is found, they are not allowed to move to further other levels.
Chandigarh Police SI Recruitment
- Age Limit –The SI candidates should posses the age within 18 to 28. This applies to both men and women. The SC/ST/OBC can have 33 years as their age limit to apply for this post.
- Educational Qualification –The candidates should contain degree certificate which is recognized by standard boards. The arrears should be cleared on or before the exam date. Since, the candidate who have arrear in their degree level, are not allowed to take part in the exams.
- Selection Process –The selection process of the Chandigarh Police SI Recruitment 2016 will be similar to the ASI post. They also have to undergo the written exams, physical test, standard medical test, document verification. All the levels of the tests should be cleared by the candidates to get the posting of SI.
Chandigarh Police Home Guard recruitment
- Age Limit – The age limit for both men and women should be within 18 to 28 years. The candidates who are above than this age are not allowed to take part in the exams.
- Educational Qualification – The candidates should have 10th and 12th certification from the recognized board or the University
- They should know the typing knowledge
- The driving license will be expected
- Selection Process – The selection process of the Chandigarh Police Home Guard 2016 will have a personal interview with higher officials. They have to answer all the questions raised by the interview officers.
Chandigarh Police Driver recruitment
- Age Limit – The age limit of the candidates should be within 35 years of age.
- Educational Qualification – The candidates should have 10th and 12th certification from the recognized board
- The driving license will be expected
- Selection Process – The selection process of the Chandigarh Police Drivers Recruitment 2016 will have the personal interview with higher officials. They have to answer all the questions raised by the interview officers.
- Age Limit – For Male: 20-47 yrs. For Female: 20-42 yrs.
- Educational Qualification – Applicants must be 10th passed from recognized board or institute.
- Physical Standards – Height: 165 cm for Male / 150 cm for Female
- Physical Endurance – For Male: 1000 meter race / For Female: 800-meter race
- Both male & female applicants must complete the race in 5 minutes 30 seconds. Applicants whose age is above 35 yrs. Can complete the race in 6 minutes 30 seconds.
Reasons which makes IBTS as the Best Institute for Chandigarh Police Coaching in Chandigarh
- 6 Months / 3 Months and 45-Days Revision and Crash Courses For Student After +2 Class.
- Intensive Practice Sessions and doubt classes By Expert faculty On Mock Test Of Exam Pattern.
- Daily 4 hr Classes
- Highly Dedicated, Experienced and Permanent Team of Faculty For Each Subject.
- Full Syllabus Coverage + Booklets Set.
- Hostel / PG Facilities For Students From Outside (Other State)
- We offer the BEST BANK PO & SSC CGL Coaching in Chandigarh for This Exam. Our Success ratio is 10:8.
- We are providing 100% result oriented coaching with full length exhaustive study material. Our Comprehensive, Dedicated, Well Managed and High Quality Coaching helps you to Crack the This Exam.
- Free Doubt Clearing Classes till Selection
- Topic wise and Subject wise study material for all subject only for our students
- Weekend and Week days Batches available, Batches also available.
- Small Batch Size giving attention to individual
- Special attention in Math and English for weak Students
- Special need based classes for specific exams
- Daily What’s App Group Discussion, Alert on Sms and Email
- Expert Admission / Career Counselling / Motivational Sessions
**********FRESH BATCH EVERY MONDAY********
For more Jobs Subscribe us on : – AIMSUCCESS.IN
For Chandigarh Police Coaching in Chandigarh Inquiry Call Now :- 93164 88822 / 93164 88821
or Book your Demo Fill the link Given below