JNV 6th Class
Entrance Exam Date (Phase 1) : 11th January 2020 11.30 AM
Navodaya Exam Date (2nd Exam): 11th April 2020 11.30 AM
JNVST 2020 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test Class VI Admission
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2020: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the Application Form for admission into the Novodaya Vidayala. The Application Form has been released in the online mode. No other mode of application form will be accepted except online mode.
- Students are required to go through all the details like how to fill the application form and eligibility criteria carefully before filling up the application form.
- The interested student can apply from the official website or the direct link of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2020 i.e. provided on this page.
- In accordance with the National Policy of Education 1986, Govt. of India started Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). Presently the JNVs are spread in 28 States and 07 Union
- These are co-educational residential schools fully financed and administered by Govt. of India through an autonomous organization, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Admissions in JNVs are made through the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) at Class VI.
Latest Notifications 2020
- According to the Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme, one Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is to be set up in each District in a phased manner. At present, 661 Vidyalayas are sanctioned in 28 States and 07 Union Territories, out of which 629 are functioning.
- The State-wise distribution of JNVs sanctioned is as under:
- Andhra Pradesh 13+02; Himachal Pradesh 12; Punjab 22+01; Assam 27+01; Jammu & Kashmir 22+01; Pudducherry 04; Arunachal Pradesh 18; Jharkhand 24+02; Rajasthan 33+02; Andaman & Nicobar Islands 03 Karnataka 30+01; Sikkim 04; Bihar 38+01; Kerala 14; Tripura 08; Chandigarh 01; Lakshadweep 01; Telangana 09; Chattisgarh 27+01; Madhya Pradesh 51+02 +01*; Uttar Pradesh 75+01; Delhi 09; Maharashtra 33+01; Uttarakhand 13; Daman & Diu 02; Manipur 09+02; West Bengal 19+01; Dadra & Nagar Haveli 01; Meghalaya 11+01; Goa 02 Mizoram 08; Gujarat 33+01** Nagaland 11; Haryana 21 Orissa 30+01
- Total - 638+22**+1*= 661
- **Additional JNVs sanctioned for the Districts having large concentration of SC/ST population
JNVSET 2020 Important Dates
For 6th Class
For 9th Class
|Navodaya Form 2020 Start to Submit||1st July 2019||13th May 2019|
|Last date to submit Navodaya Form 2020||30th September 2019||10th June 2019|
|Phase 1 Admit Card download||1st December 2019||January 2019|
|Navodaya Entrance Exam 2020 Date|
|11th January 2020|
|4th Week of January 2019|
|Navodaya Phase 2 Admit Card download||1st March 2020||To Be Notified|
|Navodaya Exam Date 2020|
|11th April 2020|
|To Be Notified|
|JNV 2020 Result will be announced –||Last weak of April 2020||To Be Notified|
Eligibility Criteria for JNV Entrance Exam 2020
- Only the candidates from the district concerned where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission. However, if the district where JNV is opened is bifurcated at a later date, the old boundaries of the district are considered for the purpose of eligibility for admission into JNVST, in case a new Vidyalaya has not started in the newly bifurcated district as yet.
- A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2007 and after 30-04-2011 (Both days are inclusive). This will apply to candidates of all categories, including those who belong to the SC/ST. In case of doubtful cases of overage in comparison to the age recorded in the certificate, they may be referred to the Medical Board for confirmation of the age. The decision of the medical board will be treated as final
- A candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2019-20 in a Govt. /Govt. Aided or other recognized schools or „B‟ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is seeking admission
- A school will be deemed recognized if it is declared so by the Govt. or by any other agency authorized on behalf of Govt. Schools where students have obtained "B" certificate under National Institute of Open Schooling should have accreditation of NIOS
- A candidate must successfully complete Class-V in the session 2019-20. Actual admission in Class-VI for the session 2020-21 will be subject to the mentioned condition
- A candidate claiming admission under rural quota must have studied and passed classes III, IV and V from a Govt. /Govt. aided/recognized school spending one full academic session each year in a school located in rural area.
- Candidates who will be passing "B" certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling on or before 30th September 2018 are also eligible to write admission test provided they are in the prescribed age group
- At least 75% of the seats in a district will be filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats will be filled from the urban areas of the district.
- A candidate seeking admission under the rural quota must have studied in Classes-III, IV and V completing full academic session from the Government/ Govt. Aided/Govt. recognized school(s) located in rural areas
- However, the candidate should study full academic session in Class-V from the same district where admission is sought
- A candidate who has studied in a school located in an urban area even for a single day of session in Class-III, IV and V will be considered as an urban candidate. Urban areas are those which are so defined in 2011 census or through a subsequent Govt. notification. All other areas will be considered as rural.
- No separate reservation for transgender category candidates is provided and they will be included in Boys category for reservation purpose, under various sub-categories such as Rural, Urban, SC, ST and Divyang
- At least 75% of the seats in a district are filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats are filled from urban areas of the district
- Reservation of seats in favour of children belonging to SC/ST is provided in proportion to their population in the district concerned provided that in no district, such reservation will be less than the national average (15% for SC & 7.5% for ST) but subject to maximum of 50% for both the categories (SC & ST) taken together
- These reservations are interchangeable and over and above the candidates selected under open merit
- One third of the total seats are filled up by girls
Selection Test: JNV Entrance Exam 2020
- Each candidate shall appear for the selection test at the exam center allotted to him/her as indicated on the Admit Card. No candidate is permitted to appear from any other center. No request for change of center will be entertained
- No candidate can appear in the selection test without proper Admit Card. Admit card may be downloaded from the website of NVS, HQ www.navodaya.gov.in
- The exam will be conducted in 21 languages including Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, English, Garo, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Khasi, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Mizo, Oriya, Punjabi, Sindhi (Arabic), Sindhi (Devnagri), Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and Nepali
JNV Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
- The selection test will be of two-hour duration from 11:30 am to 01:30 pm and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 80 questions in all for 100 marks. 15 Minutes additional time is allowed for reading the instructions. Hence, the candidates have to report latest by 11:00 AM on 11th January 2020
- 1. Mental Ability Test - 40 No. of Questions; 50 Marks (Duration: 60 minutes)
- 2. Arithmetic Test - 20 No. of Questions; 25 Marks (Duration: 30 minutes)
- 3. Language Test - 20 No. of Questions; 25 Marks (Duration: 30 minutes)
- Total - 80 No. of Questions; 100 Marks (Duration: 2 Hours)
- A single test booklet comprising of all the three sections will be given to each candidate. Additional time of 30 minutes will be allowed for “Divyang students” (differently-abled students)
JNV Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
- Mental ability
- The language of the level of V Class
- Figure Series Completion
- Figure Matching
- Pattern Completion
- Punched Hold Pattern (Folding/Unfolding)
- Space Visualization
- Geometrical Figure Completion (Square, Triangle, Circle)
- Mirror Imaging
- Embedded Visualization
- The number and numeric system
- The fractional number and four fundamental operations on them
- Four fundamental operations on the whole number
- Factors and multiple including their properties
- Distance, time and speed
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions,
- Percentage and its applications
- Approximation of expressions
- LCM and HCF of numbers
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them
- Applications of the number in measure length, mass, capacity, time, money etc
- Simple interest
- Profit and loss
- Perimeter, area and volume
- Reading Comprehension & Grammar
Issue of Admit Card JNVST -2020
Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Procedure
- The Process for Submission of Application for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through www.navodaya.gov.in
- Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results
- The eligible candidates have to fill up the online form and upload the certificate issued by the Head Master/Principal where the candidate is studying in class V with the photograph along with signatures of both candidate and his /her parent/guardian. The attachments should be uploaded in jpg format of the size between 10-100 kb only.
- In case of candidates from NIOS, candidates should obtain `B‟ certificate and residence should be in the same district where he / she is seeking admission
- Online platform is in open source and free of cost. Application may be submitted from any source like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet etc.
Result of the JNV Selection Test 2020
- The result of JNV Selection Test 2020 is expected to be announced by March 2020 and May 2020 for Phase 1 and phase 2 class VI JNVST-2020 respectively. Candidates can get the result from the admission portal. The result will also be displayed in the offices of the concerned
- i. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
- ii. District Education Officer
- iii. District Magistrate
- iv. Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region.
- v. The website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti www.navodaya.gov.in.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Coaching in Chandigarh
IBTS INSTITUTE is Ranked No.1 Institute for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam Coaching in Chandigarh – IBTS Academy provide the best coaching in JNV Exams 2020. we provide coaching for JNV school entrance exam coaching center for Class 6 and class 9. IBTS has trained many students for Navaodaya Vidiyalaya from Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula. It is Best JNV School Coaching in Chandigarh : Call for Free Guidance: 9316488822 /88821.
Our result oriented techniques make it Best Institute for JNV Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh From past years, our institute’s result is increasing every year. More than 1250+ Selections in Sainik School/ RIMC/ RMS & JNV Made IBTS No.1 & Expert Institute for JNV Coaching in Chandigarh. We provide study material of various subjects, practice sets & online test series to improve their knowledge and make perfect for the final examination. and 1:1 Personal Attention for Students Thus it is the brilliant Best HP Patwari Exam Coaching in Chandigarh.
- 6 Months and 3 Months or 45-Days Revision and Crash Courses For Student.
- Intensive Practice Sessions and doubt classes By Expert faculty On Mock Test Of Exam Pattern.
- Daily 7-hr Classes + Including Interview For Students.
- Highly Dedicated, Experienced & Permanent Team of Faculty For Each Subject.
- Full Syllabus Coverage + Booklets Set.
- Hostel / PG Facilities For Students From Outside (Other State)
- We offer the BEST Sainik School coaching in Chandigarh for This Exam. Our Success ratio is 10:8.
- We are providing 100% result oriented coaching with full length exhaustive study material. Our Comprehensive, Dedicated, Well Managed & High Quality Coaching helps you to Crack the This Exam.
- Topic wise and Subject wise study material for all subject only for our students
- Weekend and Week days Batches available, Batches also available.
- Small Batch Size giving attention to individual 8. Hostel/PG Facilities also available
- Special need based classes for specific exams
- Daily What’s App Group Discussion, Alert on Sms & Email
- Expert Admission / Career Counselling / Motivational Sessions